YOU DON’T DO BLACK AT AN INDIAN WEDDING!…OR DO YOU?
Going against conventional thought, our bride Rupi decided to incorporate black heavily into her wedding reception décor and went for a very classic and chic look like none we had seen before…and it worked; a black, red and crystal theme took over the room at the Westin Prince Hotel.
For the guests:
– Black table cloths with black satin napkins and black fitted chair covers
– Centrepieces alternated between short, square black vases with all red florals and black feathers and 36” tall black vases with red florals and black sticks
For the family:
– Gun metal table cloths with black runners, black satin napkins and black fitted chair covers
– Centrepieces were black Mansonita trees with hanging tealights, crystals and red flowers alternating with short black vases with red florals
– Tables were also accented with crystal candle holders and multi-tiered red rose arrangements
For the headtable:
– A 30ft black backdrop and crystal curtains and black chandeliers
– Black table cloths with a white/crystal lace overlay
– Short black vases with red flowers and Crystal globe accents
We have tons of pics to share!