So apparently this is the first South Indian wedding that has ever run on time! This according to many of Sangeetha’s family and friends who were gushing after a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception were perfectly executed back to back at Pearson Convention Centre.
Planning this detail intensive wedding began several months earlier when Sangeetha and Joe hired us to help them find some of their vendors and work closely with family to hash out their wedding details. South Indian customs required the ceremony to take place only during a specific auspicious time of the day and as this was not confirmed until 2 months prior to the wedding, the schedule was an ever changing document.
We were happy to help Joe & Sangeetha out for their big day, here is what we did:
– sourced and negotiated contracts for several vendors, resulting in savings of over $1500
– liased with their hall and all vendors to ensure logistical and scheduling requirements were all sorted out BEFORE the wedding day
– created an extremely detailed schedule of the day’s events, to make sure no detail was missed
– conducted a wedding rehearsal with the family, the bride and groom to be and MCs to make sure everyone knew what was planned for the wedding day and for us to have a chance to meet the family
– provided on site event execution- which means that Sangeetha, Joe and their families did not have to worry as we ran around the hall making sure the food was going to come out on time, the lighting was at the right level, the burnt out candles were replaced, the tables were numbered correctly, the vendors were set up on time, the photo/video didn’t miss a thing & the bride & groom had something to eat, need I say more?
I wanted to say thanks to Sangeetha and Joe and their wonderful families for allowing us to be a part of their special day – we had a blast and from what we saw, so did you!
Check out what Sangeetha & Joe had to say about us at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7096184764 and some pics from their wedding below…